In the wake of COVID-19, the janitorial process is becoming more complicated than ever – but facilities can streamline their methods by opting to use more versatile and efficient equipment, like the new and improved i-mop XL Plus.
Think about the classic mop-and-bucket: portable, though sometimes messy and unhygienic. Or the modern auto scrubber: powerful, but heavy and clunky at times. What if you could eliminate the flaws of those tried-and-true tools, while combining them to synthesize their strengths? Don’t worry, this isn’t a gimmick.
It’s possible to find that perfect blend of performance and maneuverability with the i-mop XL Plus: an ergonomically-designed cleaning machine with the versatility for any job. Along with fitting into tight spaces, the i-mop XL Plus is the only auto scrubber capable of cleaning directly next to a wall. All other auto scrubbers can only get within 2-3 inches.
Melding the professional power of an auto scrubber with the agility of a mop, the i-mop XL Plus helps protect the health of the people who use your facility, whether it be students, healthcare staff or office employees.
The new i-mop XL Plus features improvements from the original model, including:
- An electronic angle switch to protect the motor from flooding. The switch automatically deactivates the motor if operated below a 32-degree angle.
- A new filter system within the recovery tank. A floating ball in the filtration element will rise when the tank is full, closing the tank and preventing water from overflowing.
- A new PLUS charger with the power to revive batteries that have drained below 18 volts to 16 volts.
- The option to raise the scrub deck into park position automatically shuts off the tool’s battery to prevent drainage and optimize battery life.
- Brushes no longer rotate in park position to help reduce splashing.
The classic, fundamental features of the i-mop model continue to make it a trusted tool for pros. Those features include:
- Intuitive controls that make operation simple and easy.
- 360-degree steering capability that enables you to reach tight corners and critical, obstructed spaces.
- Color-coded, detachable tanks keep multiple cleaning solutions accessible and organized.
- A full range of pads and counter-rotating bristles can tackle a variety of floor and soil types.
- Fluid Control technologies conserve water and ensure efficient use of solution, maximizing utility.
- Two rechargeable lithium-ion batteries enable continuous run time.
- Quick-drying technology reduces slip-and-fall hazards.