Have a question? The Kleen Team has the answers!
As a business owner, it’s vital to make sure that your office space and facility as a whole are clean, safe, and accessible. Often, this is easier said than done — that’s where KleenMark comes in. We’ve been providing commercial cleaners services to Madison, WI, businesses and other locations across Wisconsin and the Midwest for 60 years.
That experience not only means we bring decades of know-how to the table, but if you have any questions about getting started with KleenMark, our team has the answers.
Here are the most frequently asked questions we get about our commercial cleaners services:
Q: How long have you been in business?
A: We have nearly 60 years of experience in the commercial cleaning industry. We’re proud to bring a top-notch level of expertise to each job and each client.
Q: What commercial cleaning services do you provide?
A: If it involves keeping your office clean and safe, we can do it! We offer:
- Traditional and customizable cleaning services – including vacuuming, mopping, waste and recycling collection, and more.
- Disinfecting and sanitizing – services like high touchpoint and soft surface sanitization are more important than ever.
- Infection control – our teams are trained and certified to deliver infection control services to help you reduce the spread of germs and adhere to the latest medical cleaning protocol.
- Construction cleanup – building projects are equal parts exciting and messy. Our cleanup crews are effective and efficient, helping keep your projects on track and on budget.
Q: What kinds of properties do you clean?
A: The industries we work with are as varied as the cleaning services we offer. Our clients include healthcare facilities and hospitals, biotech companies, schools, manufacturing facilities, office spaces, and more. Each space is unique, and we’re able to provide customizable cleaning services with constant attention to detail.
To learn more about the specific services we offer each industry, visit our Industries page!
Q: What do your certifications mean?
A: We’re proud of the certifications we’ve earned in our industry, but for anyone not in the commercial cleaning business, all of these acronyms can sound like a foreign language.
Here are some brief descriptions of KleenMark’s certifications, and how they benefit our customers:
- ISSA CIMS-GB Certified with Honors – ISSA is the Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association, and the CIMS-GB certification stands for Cleaning Industry Management Standard-Green Building. To become CIMS-GB certified with honors, an organization has to demonstrate that it meets or exceeds the industry standard in six core areas of business, all while showcasing professionalism and a customer-focused approach that can provide sophisticated, proven green-cleaning programs for its clients.
- GBAC-Trained Technicians – The Global Biorisk Advisory Council is a division of the ISSA and certifies that cleaning professionals have the knowledge, planning, and processes needed to respond to a biohazard crisis in the workplace.
- Academy of Cleaning Excellence – The objective of all ACE educational courses is to teach safe, healthy, and proactive knowledge to the cleaning staff in order to protect their own health, as well as individuals within the environments they service.
We take great pride in our sparkling reputation and would take the same pride in cleaning your office facility with our commercial cleaners services for Madison, WI and beyond!
If you’d like to learn more about how we can help your organization meet its cleaning goals, or if you have any other questions about the services we offer, contact our team today.
If you’re ready to discover the KleenMark difference, request a quote!