Yes, Midwestern winters do end (despite how we all may feel sometimes). And, with that comes the need to do some facility spring cleaning.
To make it simple, we’ve put together a list you and your team as you prepare your buildings for warmer months ahead. Of course, this is on top of your regular cleaning and disinfecting program. With that said, we won’t get into all the daily needs we talk about so often.
The Facility Manager’s Spring Cleaning Checklist
Fresh Floors for the Win
- Carpet extraction
- Matting cleaning
- Carpet/hard-floor disinfecting
- Hard-floor stripping and waxing
- Concrete scrubbing + deep cleaning
- Deep cleaning + disinfecting
- Tile + grout cleaning
- Odor remediation
Save your Soft Surfaces
- Upholstery + partition disinfection
Chair extraction and disinfection
- Curtain and drape disinfection
Next-level Cleaning + Disinfection
- Multi-surface disinfection with electrostatic sprayers
- Electronic (computers, etc.) cleaning and disinfection
- Ceiling and exposed duct cleaning
- Interior + exterior window cleaning
- Exterior pressure washing (sidewalks, building surfaces, etc.)
Take these steps and your employees and visitors are going to see – and feel – the difference when they’re in your facilities. With attention to cleanliness at an all-time high, you can improve perception and reassure folks you’re taking every step possible to keep them safe.
Want more information on our specialty services? Call or send us a note any time.